Jun 10, 2006
Dear Sir, I recently tested positive for HIV and my initial reading was a CD4 count of 481 and a viral load of 11,000. My doctor says this is 'relatively good'. My aim is to stay off any drugs for as long as possible. I feel totally fine and lead a very active life, what do you advise .... for your interest I live in China.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I agree with your doctor's assessment and also agree with holding off starting any treatment at this point.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.