CD4 CHANGES

Hi. Please help me as I am pretty confused. Cd4 for the few times I checked got higer and higer when vl = 0. Last month I took a blood test and I found out today that the cd4 decreased to 638 ehile on the previous one it was 815 and so on the one before and before. the vl remain 0. I got panic and my dr. said i got nothing to be worried about as it means nothing. as long as the cd4 is between 500 to 1000 and vl remains 0 everything is ok and on the future test it will be shown as higher again. I dont buy this story as it makes no sense to me. is there something wrong with me? could it be i developed ressistance?I am very afreid as I am plannig to do lipo suction surgery soon and then later to get pregnant and I am afreid this cd4 dropping doesnnot indicate for a a dropping direction.

I agree with your doctor. It is unlikely that your CD4 percent has changed and your changes in absolute CD4 count are normal fluctuations of a CD4 count that is in the normal range.

weight gain
good CD4/increasing VL x5 yrs