Unsual Result just freaked me out. Please educate me!

I was diagnoses with HIV in Febuary of 2000 with a VL of 55,000 and a TCell of 550. I was put on medicines and have remained undetectable ever since. Between 2000 and 2003, my Tcells were around 1000 and my percentage in the 30s range. Due to my fears of Zerit, I was switched to a Viread/Videx combination where there was a steady decline over a years period of about 6 tests to a Tcell count of 450 and a percentage of 20%. About. In the late fall of 2004, i was switched to Norvir, Reyataz, Emtriva and Ziagen (all taken once a day, 6 pills). Though it has been slow, I increased my percentage from 20% to 29% (steady increase) and my Tcells slowly went up into the high 400s range to the high 500s range. That was as of this past March. I was forced to switch doctors and I just took another blood test with around the end of May only to find that my percentage went to 17% and my Tcells to 350 even though I am still undetectable. My new doctor uses a different lab place for the results. After I got the results I was obviously freaked out since I never miss a regimen and I feel so healthy, so we agreed to retake the blood test today and send to two different labs (one of which was my previous lab place, but not who they normal use). Isn't it a little strange to have the % drop so drastically in about 3 months and still be undetectable (after such a long period of steady but slow increases)? Should I be worried? Could it just be an anomoly or could this be a sign of something going wrong? Please respond. I am very frightened. Thanks.

Seems like an anomaly to me, given what the last set of numbers was and a continued undetectable viral load. You were right to have them repeated and hopefully things are back to where you were.

I'm not, he is.
WHAT TO DO