Multiple Sclerosis MS and hiv
May 28, 2006
Hello from Greece ! A year ago i was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis MS and about a week I was also diagnosed with HIV(western blot ..pcr and more)from hospital. I'd be grateful if you could inform me about possible interactions between the two diseases and similar cases in other patients.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is very little published in the medical literature about the combination or any association between the two and unfortunately I have no personal experience in managing people with both.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Std That Causes Sharp Pain On Left Side Of Stomach
- What Causes Vaginal Dryness In Young Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.