Who was infected first?

I was diagnosed positive on Dec. 26 2005. My baseline CD4 was 459 and viral load was 17,000 in early January. My spouse had her baselines in February and CD4 was 300 with viral load at 40,000 copies. Does that indicate she was the first to be infected? She does not drink or smoke. I am moderate drinker and heavy smoker. I had previously tested negative Sept. 30 2004 after breaking out in shingles. I assume this was the time of initial infection. I am now 37....she is 21. She had never been tested before. Your comments please!!

Unfortunately you can't date infection that way. Everybody's immune system is different and therefore handles the infection differently. So it is very natural to see different viral loads and CD4 counts in people even infected at the same time.

IS POOR CIRCULATION A SYMPTOM OF AIDS
Multiple Sclerosis MS and hiv