Difference in 2 weeks

Dear Dr, i am recently diagnosed and I would like to ask you about a difference in my results received from different labs. On 24th of March I had a test in the Netherlands (where I study) CD4: 710 and ViralLoad: 6344 and no durg resistance found. Two weeks later, I travelled back to my home country and took again the same typical exams. My CD4 had decreased to 640 and my ViralLoad has increased to 6700 with drug resistance in a small category of 4 drugs. I don't know if it is important to help you, but with my doctor we have tried to define the day of contamination with no succesful precision. it could be maximum 2 years when I had mononucleosis infection (I can't hope that's the correct translation) or minimum Xmas 2005 where i had a urine infection. I have hear that in some patients the HIV moves faster than in others and therefore I am worried I might belong to this small percentage. Thank you very much in advance

There is no difference between those two viral load results. They can vary by up to 3-fold (3 times up or down) just based on assay variability. Although your CD4 count looks significantly lower, I would not be concerned and suspect the CD4 percent (a more stable number) is probably the same.

cd4 t cell count
IS POOR CIRCULATION A SYMPTOM OF AIDS