Do i have AidS?
May 28, 2006
If i have a cd4 count of 238 and a viral load in the 9,000's area, is it considerd an aids diagnosis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Does An Hiv Positive Person Live?
- Is There A Record Of People Infected Through Breast Sucking?
- Is Tingling In Lower Leg Early Sign Of Hiv?
- Lambskin Condoms Vs Latex Any Difference
- Ohio Laws Regarding Partner Notification Of STD
- South Carolina Law For Disclosure Of HIV To Partner
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.