Do i have AidS?
May 28, 2006
If i have a cd4 count of 238 and a viral load in the 9,000's area, is it considerd an aids diagnosis?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Unprotected Sex 3 Months Ago Now Rash On Inner Thighs
- Unprotected Sex Prostitute Chance Of HIV
- What If Sperm Gets Into A Cut?
- Can People Sometimes Receive A False Positive Hiv Test?
- How Long Can Someone Live After Hiv Infection Taking Medication?
- How Do Doctors Determine How Long Someone Has Had Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.