|EFUDEX 5% Cream
May 21, 2006
my t-cells are 84 viral lode 363.I've been clean from drugs for 5 months and have HPV on/in vaginal areas also dysplasia high grade found in anal canal is efudex likely to help with the first, and ucsf wants to do procedure on the latter.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Efudex or 5-FU, is used to treat skin cancers. It has been studied in women with intravaginal HPV and found to be successful and safe in the majority of women.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Hiv Transmission Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.