A Thought that can change lives of Many HIV Patients

Can you guide me if following can be tried out on HIV patients,

I have read a lot about mature T4 cells being replicated and grown outside the body..

Also I have read lot about defective co-receptors surface areas of T4 cells which do not allow HIV virus to enter the cell..

Why aren't scientist growing such defective T4 cells outside the body for various blood groups and then injecting them into the HIV infected people..

This way, there will be always fixed amount of uninfected cells T4 cells in circulation.. Treatment is more like insulin injections to Diabetes people... I understand as long as T4 helper cells move around the blood, system should be able to fight back any opportunistic infections caused during AIDS, which these defective Co-receptor T4 cells artificially injected in the body, will provide..

Also since HIV virus itself is not harmful to the body.. Maybe people can live with the fact that they have infected T4 cells in the body as well as uninfected T4 cells (artificially injected) which will do the job of fighting opportunistic infections...

Also over the period of time I feel there will be no more T4 cells in the body which virus can penetrate and duplicate itself because it will have infected all the possible T4 cells it can , and hence will not be able to reproduce, and succumb to its death against the antibodies produced by these defective co receptor based T4 Cells artificially injected....

I eagerly look forward to your reply...

Some aspects of your thesis are plausible and others await better technology. First, there are no artificial CD4 cells, and would require the production and expansion of cells from some donor source, which is currently not feasible and recurrent injection of "foreign" CD4 cells into a human host will not work with drugs to suppress a person's immune system (like in organ transplantation) because the cells would be destroyed by the host. Second, some approaches to this problem are being studied. But they utilize taking the HIV infected person's cells out, inserting genes into those cells (that either destroy the virus or protect the cells), expanding them and reinfusing the cells back into the person. This gets around any immune reactions to foreign cells. Studies are very preliminary and so no real results are available. I am not sure what you mean by saying HIV is not harmful to the body.

Starting Chemo for KS
Further Thought to Hypothesis on HIV Alternative Treatment