CT & viral load count

I wanted to ask you ,my brother has HIV was told in Sept...sometimes I don't know if he is telling me everything. is this good his T-cell count is 400 T-cell% 43 and his Viral load is 73,000. he is not on meds his doc wants the Viral load down to 50,000. I'm still trying to learn everything I can on Hiv. thank you LdL

His CD4 count and percentage are in very good shape. His viral load is moderately high. Most HIV experts would not start treatment at this point given those numbers and would just follow them to see if any trend of CD4 decline emerged.

Viral Load variations in absence of HAART
VL Load Spike