May 13, 2006
my husband just went to the doctor and is going back but his counts were in the 360range on one test and 550 range on the other test. can you shed any light the doctor is very concerned. but not giving us any definate answers yet
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Mutual Masturbation
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Mutual Masturbation
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Receptive Anal Sex With Condom
- Could Sinus Infection Be A Sign Of Primary HIV Infection
- Does HIV Cause Painful Urination?
- Is Red Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.