|VL 10 million
May 13, 2006
Stage 1-2 fibrosis. Treatment?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possibly, assuming there are no contraindications (i.e. other active medical problems or medications) that might preclude treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Herpes And Mouth Blisters?
- What Percentage Of Women In The Us Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Incubation Period For Histoplasmosis?
- What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Syphilis?
- Is It Bad To Scratch Shingles?
- What Happens When You First Get Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.