VL 10 million
May 13, 2006
Stage 1-2 fibrosis. Treatment?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Possibly, assuming there are no contraindications (i.e. other active medical problems or medications) that might preclude treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Infection Sex With Hooker Condom Broke
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Antibiotics Used To Treat Gonorrhea And Chlamydia
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can Hpv Cause A Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.