hcv and hiv+

hello, i have been diognised as hcv and hiv + 2 months ago. i dont live in USA and in my whole country, there is only 2000hiv+ patients and there is no coinfection like mine:)my cd4 is 650 with cd4%38.9 and hiv viral load of 67,500 copy. Doctors say that i dont need a medication for Hiv but starting a theraphy of peginterferon and ribavir for HcV. My genetype is 1b and hcv-rna is 250,000copy. i learned that there are many side effecets of these medicines. im afraid that interferon and ribavir will have negative effect on my cd4 count.is this true?what can i do to keep my cd4 level as high as i can? thanks a lot

Interferon can decrease all your white blood cells including your CD4 cells. It does not necessarily occur in everyone, but does require some monitoring. It is usually reversible if it occurs.

linving with HIV
Med options?