Boyfriend has AIDS, viral load around 370, otherwise seem healthy
May 6, 2006
What is the life expectancy for a person with this viral load?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Many factors would go into answering a question like that. Whether he has other medical conditions, what the CD4 count is, whether he is on HIV meds, to name a few.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Cut In Mouth
- Probability Of Getting HIV From French Kissing
- Is Dizziness A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.