HEP C and Viral Load
May 6, 2006
will a viral load always show in your system for Hep C, even after achieving what the doctor considers successful results with Pegintron and Rebetol
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A successful response is usually defined as a sustained viral response (SVR) when the HCV viral load is still undetectable 6 months or more after stopping treatment. In most people who reach that milestone, they will continue to have undetectable viral loads.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- Are Women More Likely To Catch Herpes Than Men?
- Why Does Sex Cause Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Syphilis And Herpes?
- What If Had Sex After Taking The Pills For Chlamydia?
- Time Between Tingling And A Break Out With Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.