|HEP C and Viral Load
May 6, 2006
will a viral load always show in your system for Hep C, even after achieving what the doctor considers successful results with Pegintron and Rebetol
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A successful response is usually defined as a sustained viral response (SVR) when the HCV viral load is still undetectable 6 months or more after stopping treatment. In most people who reach that milestone, they will continue to have undetectable viral loads.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Masturbation
- Touching Scratch On Skin How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Unprotected Vaginal Sex Afraid I Have HIV
- Vaginal Fisting Scared To Death
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Fingering Stripper?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Oral Sex With No Protection?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.