cd4 normal and viral load less than 400
May 6, 2006
I was just told on may1 my hiv was reactive then was tested for viral load and cd4 ct and the cd4 was normal and viral load was less than 400, on the western blot the p17 and p18 were reactive. do i have hiv or could this be a false result? if not why are the cd4 and viral load normal?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You need to go back to the doctor and get repeat testing, especially another HIV-1 western blot test.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Getting Scratched Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.