|viral load set point
May 6, 2006
what is the viral load set point, and how long does it take to reach it?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
A point about 6-12 months after acute infection where the viral load reaches a relatively stable value. It is when virus production and destruction are in equilibrium as a result of the body's immune response to infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dizziness After Sharing Dildos Worried I Have HIV
- Fatigue After Needle Stick Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.