viral load set point
May 6, 2006
what is the viral load set point, and how long does it take to reach it?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
A point about 6-12 months after acute infection where the viral load reaches a relatively stable value. It is when virus production and destruction are in equilibrium as a result of the body's immune response to infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Protected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.