Low CD4 Count

I get my labs done about every three months and it seems that the viris is moving more and more rapidly through my body... in the past month my CD4 count went from 318 to 252. My Doctor and I have discussed going on meds and Im ready for that, but what I wasnt ready for was my CD4 count to be that low so quickly. What my concern/question is that Im going on vacation in two weeks and my next appt. is not until the 6th of June. Can I be certain that waiting an extra month to start meds while my CD4 continues to drop is safe to do just to go on vacation for a week?

You don't indicate what your CD4 counts have done over time. But given where you are now, I agree that treatment is indicated. I would recommend going on vacation and then starting the meds. It is not critical that you start immediately and it's best to be around home and your doctor when you start in case there are any side effects that require attention.

HIV and eosinophils
viral load