HIV1 AND HIV 2
Apr 30, 2006
A colleague of mine is HIV positive as is her husband. While she has tested positive for HIV1, he is positive for HIV 2. Does that mean that both are infected from a differenr source?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably, although one can not say for certain.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do U Distinguish A Regular Lump In Ur Armpit From An Hiv Lump?
- Cough And Hiv Risk
- Can Having Herpes Give A False Positive Hiv Test Result?
- Yellow Discharge Bacterial Vaginosis
- White Bumps On My Tongue Is This Herpes
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.