|CD4 Count and Viral Load after starting meds
Apr 30, 2006
I started medication 2 Combivir and I Efavirenz daily at the end of Feb 2006. Prior to medication my viral load was 760,000 and CD 4 160.My first set of results show a CD count of 210 and a viral load of 1350. I was told this was good- is it??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Excellent initial response. Keep up the good work.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Can You Tell If Lymph Nodes Are Swollen?
- How Long Does Meth Stay In System?
- Is A Middle Ear Infection A Symptom Of Hiv?
- Needle Prick And Window Period For Hiv Antibody Testing
- Sustiva Causing False Positive Marijuana Drug Screening
- Tested Negative At Six Weeks And Positive At 12 Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.