DIFFERENCES BETWEEN DNA AND RNA
Apr 30, 2006
COULD YOU PLS TELL ME THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN RNA POLYMERACE AND DNA POLYMERACE AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
One enzyme generates an RNA strand and the other generates a DNA strand. They are important enzymes for viral replication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Does Hiv Rash Appear?
- Tested Negative For Hiv Still Scared
- How Long After Exposure Will Hiv Symptoms Occur?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Results For An Hiv Blood Test?
- If You Have Sex With Someone Hiv Postive What Are The Chances Of You Becoming Infected?
- Is Lesion On Tongue A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.