Valproic Acid to eradicate latent HIV

I am sure you have heard about the use of epilepsy medicine Valproic Acid (the study of Dr. Margolis) and the promising results (up to 75 percent reduction of latent (sleeping) HIV levels in three of the four participants).

Scientifically and rationally it is too soon to say anything about the effectiveness of this medicine and there are new trial initiatives already begun. But what is your personal (not professional) opinion about the use of Valproic Acid or eradication of Latent HIV in the tissues?

What I understand is that these latent HIV virusses are the very reason why the HIV cannot be washed away (why there is no cure). Am I right?

Way too soon to venture an opinion on this topic.

test procedure for HIV drug resistant
cd4 count wont budge