|test procedure for HIV drug resistant
Apr 30, 2006
I have diagnostic centre in central india, got pcr setup recently want to know
cell culture based drug resistant test procedure & details about genotype , phenotype.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is way too complex of an issue to discuss in this forum. I suggest you consult the medical literature, as there are thousands of publications on this subject and procedures have been outlined in these papers.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Licking Anus Worried I Have
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Names Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.