|what is abs cd4, cd4% and cd4 cd8 ratio
Apr 23, 2006
i dont understand the relationship of absalute cd4 , cd4% and cd4/cd8 ration. how the cd4% value effected when cd4 count drops??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In most cases the CD4 count is directly related to the percent of CD4 cells. Therefore as the CD4 count drops so does the percentage. The CD4/CD8 ratio looks at th number of CD4 cells divided by the number of CD8 cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.