Apr 23, 2006
I was tested for hepatis c and its was negative. Now I have to have a hapeatis c pcr test. Can that come out postive. I am confused and very worried. thank you
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
In rare cases that situation can occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Shingles After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Mix Fluconazole And Monistat?
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding For A Month?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.