Apr 23, 2006
I was tested for hepatis c and its was negative. Now I have to have a hapeatis c pcr test. Can that come out postive. I am confused and very worried. thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In rare cases that situation can occur.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sharing A Toothbrush?
- Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation And HIV Transmission Risk
- What Is The Risk Of Getting AIDS From Topping?
- Do Oral Ulcers Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.