what could be causing the problems with my thoat

I found out about my HIV 4 months ago when I had PCP infection, I was very ill and was intubated. I have inproved but lately I have been having problems with my throat and going to the ENT Doc, he prescibed Nexium for the next 3 months. I was taking the same drug when I was an inpatient but the Infectious diease Doc discontinued it. The 2 months out of the hospital I have feelings in my throat that caused my eyes to tear and it is hard to describe but the problem has gotten better since taking the nexium. Did the intubation or was it the PCP cause this problem. While I had PCP I could not keep any food down , vomited a lot and was wasting. cd4 is now over 200 and vl <50

Hard to know what is causing that problem. It is hard to zero in on whether this is in your throat-trachea (breathing tube) as a result of the intubation or PCP pneumonia or in your esophagus as a result of too much stomach acid (hence nexium working) or because of something like thrush or another infection causing the symptoms.

worried with blood tests
T-Cell count low but virtually unchanged in 15 years