High Monocite Percentage

Dear Dr. Holodniy: My last counts weren't very bad considering I was infected in July/2002: 26/Jan/2006-Cd4:689 Percentage:25% and VL.: 48.600. But the Monocite percentage is 10.1 and the normal ranges printed on the test are 1.7-9.3. My Monocite percentage has been high since January/2005 with a percentage of 9.1 but has never exceeded the limits till now. What does this mean. Is it due to the HIV infection or should I try to find another cause? The Dr. didnt mention this result, I discovered it by myself when reading the tests at home and I am really concerned. Thank you for your help.

You should not be concerned. This is a normal reaction to having HIV infection.

HTLV
Hep B and C tests