Apr 14, 2006
Is Htlv the same as Hiv?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
No, they are cousins and cause different kinds of diseases.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Pain
- Where Does Herpes Live In The Body?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Are The Long Term Effects Of Gonorrhea?
- Can A Uti Cause A False Positive On Chlamydia Tests?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.