|CD4 & Viral Load
Mar 25, 2006
I am a healthy 43 yr old male I tested neg in June then positive in Dec my first CD4 was 918 & 38% VL = 35,000 I waited 3 months and got my labs back March 6th CD4 was 687 & 27% VL = 60,000 why such a change in 3 months I feel great,
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your immune system may still be settling out with the HIV infection. You are still in good shape and don't need meds at this point. You also need a few more numbers on the line to see where the trend is going.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Can Condoms Cause Allergies?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.