Mar 25, 2006
in your opinion is it safe or adviseble to switch to a vegetarian diet. viralload is undetectable,cd4 around 200-250,down from 1200 after radiation treatment a year ago. colesterol and triglycerides high. weightloss around 7-10 lbs,going up and down. take HAART,SEROSTIM ANDROGEL. ANY CONCERNS ON YOUR SIDE TO SWITCH TO VEGETARIAN ? THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR GREAT ADVISES ON THIS SITE.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This shouldn't be a problem as long as you maintain a complete and balanced source of protein, which is vital to maintaining your immune system.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Groin Pain After Condom Leak Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.