Mar 25, 2006
When you are HIV positive what exactly are you positive for?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
The presence of antibodies your body makes after you have been exposed to the HIV virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Many Times Can You Use The Needle For Finger Prick Test With Hiv?
- Statistics Of People Contracting Hiv From One Encounter Of Unprotected Sex
- Does Hiv Cause Anemia?
- What Is The Dose Of Remeron For Peripheral Neuropathy?
- How Do U Distinguish A Regular Lump In Ur Armpit From An Hiv Lump?
- Can Hiv Spread Through Tears?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.