Mar 25, 2006
When you are HIV positive what exactly are you positive for?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
The presence of antibodies your body makes after you have been exposed to the HIV virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Reused Needle Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.