Mar 25, 2006
What does it mean to have a M36I mutation in the Protease Inhibitors? Is that evidence of resistance??
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
By itself it does not reflect protease inhibitor resistance. The mutation can be present in the absence of ever having had any PI treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hpv After Condom Leak Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Condom Inside Out Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.