|pls interpret this...
Mar 25, 2006
result: HBV DNA detected is greater than 110,000,000 IU/ml. REMARKS: HBV-DNA-VIRAL LOAD-RT-PCR (TAQMAN) DETECTION LIMIT: 6-110,000,000 IU/ml (35-640,200,000 copies/ml. is it very high vl? thanks and more power!
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Blowjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.