|Hiv Drugs and Crystal Meth
Mar 11, 2006
I have elevated liver enzymes, even when off hiv meds. Can monthly or bi-monthly use of crystal meth elevate AST/ALT levels? And if so, how long would the elevations last.
thanks for your site.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps, but many things including alcohol, hepatitis viruses, other meds or diseases can also cause these elevations.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Crystal Meth Use And HIV Drug Interactions
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Pricking Tingling Symptoms On Vagina
- Severe Back Pain And Vaginal Bleeding
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.