CD5 count of 5 too late 4 help?

I am in South Africa and have a friend whose cd4 count is 5, and she is very sick. Shes not on medical aid and was hospitalised for Opportunistic Infections in Jan and Feb. Now, when she was discharged, she was given a letter stating that she is to start treatment end of May. How dangerous would it be for her to start treatment right now, i.e to go to a private doctor and get a script to buy ARVs at a chemist? My concern is that her health is deteriorating very fast.

Given a CD4 count of 5, and if HIV meds are available and she is willing to take them, she needs to start now and not the end of May.

CD4 Good, VL Low, Yet CD4% Still Dropping??
Hep C and Elevated GOT/SGPT