cost of cd4 test and viralload test and health insurance
Mar 10, 2006
Response from Ms. Franzoi
Contact your doctor to determine the cost of the tests. Costs vary by region. Most health plans provide coverage. To determine what is covered under your plan, contact your plan administrator and provide the administrator with the ICD-9 codes (charge codes for the procedures which your doctor should be able to provide you) and the plan administrator should be able to tell you how much will be covered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Thrush A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- What Are Some Ways You Can Get Std's?
- Acute Retroviral Syndrome Rash Pictures
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.