Viral load increase

I have been on meds for almost a year and for the past 9 months, I have been consistently undetectable in viral load. However, in my recent labs, I noticed that I was no longer undetectable, but it was 1000. The CD4 levels were consistent with previous results.

My question is, should I be worried about the increase? Or perhaps should I wait for a trend to appear before I worry about my meds not working?

No, this test should be repeated soon and not wait for the next visit. If it is still over 1,000 on repeat, then it is probably real and a resistance test should then also be ordered.

dual tropic virus?
So healthy, yet AIDS status