future therapys

Are there any breakthroughs in hiv recently that will make people live longer in the westernworld. i have been reading on new info on stem cell and Rna and zinc finger gene therapy does this look promising in the near future to eradicate or at least manage hiv long term? how does a person get on a trial.and i hear they are doing human studies how far away before they treat others? red

Lots of studies with new drugs and strategies are currently ongoing. You can look at and search HIV for the latest trials and where you might be able to participate in one. I think we still need to see more results for the strategies to list.

Why won't my T-cells rebound?
Viral Load