Mar 3, 2006
Are there any breakthroughs in hiv recently that will make people live longer in the westernworld. i have been reading on new info on stem cell and Rna and zinc finger gene therapy does this look promising in the near future to eradicate or at least manage hiv long term? how does a person get on a trial.and i hear they are doing human studies how far away before they treat others? red
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Lots of studies with new drugs and strategies are currently ongoing. You can look at http://www.clinicaltrials.gov and search HIV for the latest trials and where you might be able to participate in one. I think we still need to see more results for the strategies to list.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Picking Your Nose
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Blood In Semen After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.