|HIV viral load
Mar 3, 2006
Can HIV viral load be so high, that a false negative/false undetectable can occur if the viral burden is above the upper limits of detection of the assay, or would it just show viremia at > ref range of assay?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It would just register above the quantitation range.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Rash After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do Lesbians Protect Themselves From Stds?
- How Much Does It Cost To Get Tested For Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.