|CMV and Hiv
Mar 3, 2006
Dr Holodniy, Thank you so much for answering my question in such a timely manner. I guess it was only antibodies I was tested for because they only took blood as part of general lab works. My CD4 are over 400 so I don't think I am infectious. However I almost lost my mind trying to figure this thing out. Can I get pregnant with it in my system. Thank you very much for taking the time.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can get pregnant with having had CMV exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Touching Skin Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.