CMV and Hiv
Mar 3, 2006
Dr Holodniy, Thank you so much for answering my question in such a timely manner. I guess it was only antibodies I was tested for because they only took blood as part of general lab works. My CD4 are over 400 so I don't think I am infectious. However I almost lost my mind trying to figure this thing out. Can I get pregnant with it in my system. Thank you very much for taking the time.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can get pregnant with having had CMV exposure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Barebacking Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.