|worried about hbv-dna result
Feb 20, 2006
Dr, i received my HBV-DNA result of 91,139,776 IU/ml. tell me if i have a serious hepa b carrier. please i need your response immediately doctor. thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are chronically infected with HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Take To Work?
- How Long Does The Hpv Vaccine Last?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.