|worried about hbv-dna result
Feb 20, 2006
Dr, i received my HBV-DNA result of 91,139,776 IU/ml. tell me if i have a serious hepa b carrier. please i need your response immediately doctor. thanks
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You are chronically infected with HBV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With Hooker Condom Broke And Possible HIV Exposure
- Sharing A Shower Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Sore In Mouth How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Too Scared To Get Tested After Frottage
- Touching Blood Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.