VIRAL LOAD JUMP....?
Feb 18, 2006
THE LAST YEAR OR SO I HAVE BEEN UNDETECTABLE AT UNDER (50) COPIES. I GO EVERY (3) MONTHS FOR BLOOD WORK RELIGIOUSLY.
TODAY MY VIRAL LOAD SHOWED 50,300 COPIES.....? CD4'S WERE SAME AS LAST TIME AT 450. MY DOCTOR BELIEVES THE LAB MADE A MISTAKE, WHICH HE SAYS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME. HE TOOK BLOOD FROM ME TODAY TO CHECK AGAIN. I HAVE NOT HAD THE FLU IN OVER (6) MNTHS. DO YOU THINK THE LAB MADE A MISTAKE OR IS IT SOMETHING MORE SINISTER? MY DOCTOR SAYS BLIPS DON'T GO THAT HIGH. GRRRRRRRR!!!! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT, THANX!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I great with your doctor. I would just wait for the next set of numbers. It is likely a mistake.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Touching Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- What Will Happen If You Don't Treat Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.