|To what degree?
Feb 18, 2006
What is your opinion of these lab results?
HCV quantitation 2,370,000 IU/mL
AST 134 ALT 70
Hemoglobin 15.4 Hematocrit 44.4
Protein Total Serum 8.7
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Can A Woman Be Hiv Positive And Her Husband Hiv Negative?
- How Many Times To You Use Gentian Violet For Thrush?
- Once You Use A Lancet For Hiv Testing Is It Reusable
- Peripheral Neuropathy Homeopathic Treatment
- Can You Catch Hiv By Kissing A Person With Hiv?
- Hiv-2 Coinfection And Progression To Aids
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.