Feb 18, 2006
dr. I am monitoring my CBCs to decide when to go on treatment. iam not doing the cd4 or viral load testing. this is because of insurance reasons. can you tell me at what wbc or hemoglobin or hematocrit level should i begin to be concerned? For example, what would a wbc of 3 equal to in regards to a cd4 count and shold I seek treatment when my wbc count gets to 3 and below? thanks.
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Is It Possible To Have Sores On You Private Part Without It Being An Std?
- What Can Vaginal Bumps Be Other Then Stds?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.