Ref Range Negative

At the Holiday's I donated blood and a few weeks later was told that I tested positive for HEP C antibodies. I got further tests and am being tiold by my Docotr not to worry about it. By reading the Tests myself, I don't beleive he's right and will be seeking a Hematoligists advice. My Hep C AB was reactive, but the reference range was negative.My HCV RNA was 839,295 IU/ml This seems to indicate, to me anyway, that there's an active Viral ,load....correct??The test goes on to say: Roche Amplicator HCV Monitor has been found to be between 600 and 850,000 HCV RNA IU/ml Reference Range is <600 IU/ml Thank you for any input you may give. Richard Sacks

Those test results would indicate chronic HCV infection is present.

Complete Blood Count
smoking marijuana to keep the hep C traetment from making me feel nausea