SHOULD I?

Dear doctor, my last viral load in June 2005 when I was detected was around 18,000 with cd4 count 483 and in month of September 20, 2005 cd4 count was 486, so can you tell me that how fast I am reaching near to start my medicine, I am not taking any kind of medicine except multi vitamins daily (recommend by my doctor). Firstly I have problem of constipation from beginning when I was not positive also but I am taking ayurvedic powder daily so I get my stool next day properly, now from last few days there is mild pain in stomach on right so doctor told me to stop this ayurvedic medicine and he told me its simply gas with constipation problem, but what you feel I should do for better. Secondly I smoke 3 to 5 cigarettes daily plus consume alcohol in limits but my doctor told me to stop alcohol immediately since one day or the other in future I have to go on medicine ART so at that time you require very healthy liver since this medicine have direct effect on liver and consuming alcohol now will damage liver and this medicine ART is also not liver friendly is this true? So please doctor help me by explaining in detail regarding both queries of what and mine should I do for good. And do tell me should consumption of alcohol can be continued?

That is not enough time points to know how stable or not your HIV infection is. Those current numbers would indicate that you do not need treatment at this point. You do not indicate what the level of alcohol consumption is. A glass of wine or a beer a few times a week is not unreasonable, but the cigarette smoking has got to stop.

just diagnosed
Complete Blood Count