Health and lipo
Feb 5, 2006
Are vegtable oils as likely to bring on lipodistrophy as animal fats? Are some animal fats more likely to bring on lipodistrophy than others?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure that diet alone will bring on lipodystrophy. The distinction between vegetable oils and animal fats in terms of triggering lipodystrophy has not been definitely answered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Rid Of Cryptosporidiosis?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Masturbation?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Anal With Condom
- French Kissing Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Piercing?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.