Health and lipo
Feb 5, 2006
Are vegtable oils as likely to bring on lipodistrophy as animal fats? Are some animal fats more likely to bring on lipodistrophy than others?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure that diet alone will bring on lipodystrophy. The distinction between vegetable oils and animal fats in terms of triggering lipodystrophy has not been definitely answered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Gonorrhea Look Like In The Mouth?
- What Does A Herpes Bump Look Like?
- What Can Happen If Genital Herpes Is Left Untreated?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- What Are Over The Counter Treatments For Genital Warts?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.