|Health and lipo
Feb 5, 2006
Are vegtable oils as likely to bring on lipodistrophy as animal fats? Are some animal fats more likely to bring on lipodistrophy than others?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure that diet alone will bring on lipodystrophy. The distinction between vegetable oils and animal fats in terms of triggering lipodystrophy has not been definitely answered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Bad Will The Sore Throat And Muscle Aches Be When You Have Hiv?
- Can The Hiv Virus Survive In Water?
- Can You Be Infected With Hiv While Being Tested With The Needle?
- How Does Hepatitis C Affect The Face?
- What Percentage Of People Are Hiv Negative After 6 Weeks?
- How Many Straight People Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.