Detectable - Crystal Meth a possible/usual cause?
Feb 4, 2006
Would regular use of CM be a possible (or probable) cause of remaining detectable, albeit with low count <1000, upto 2 yrs after starting meds?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- What Stds Cause A Redness And Red Bumps On Penis?
- Are Cough Fever Runny Nose Sore Neck Hiv Symptoms?
- Do Antidepressants Affect STD Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.