Detectable - Crystal Meth a possible/usual cause?
Feb 4, 2006
Would regular use of CM be a possible (or probable) cause of remaining detectable, albeit with low count <1000, upto 2 yrs after starting meds?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Does Antihistamine Help Atrophic Vaginitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.