Feb 4, 2006
In someone whose body is doing well on its own (ie., without meds) in responding to HIV and keeping viral load down, which set of T lymphocytes would be said to be functioning well?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your CD8 cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Loose Stool After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.