Feb 4, 2006
In someone whose body is doing well on its own (ie., without meds) in responding to HIV and keeping viral load down, which set of T lymphocytes would be said to be functioning well?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Your CD8 cells.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is It Difficult For A Man To Contract Hiv From A Woman Through Normal Vaginal Intercourse?
- Insurance For Hiv Positive People
- What Are Chances Of Getting Hiv If You Sleep With An Infected Person?
- What Color Are Hiv Spots On Your Skin?
- Hepatitis C White Blood Cell Count
- Does Hiv Infection Show Up During Pap Smear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.