Elevated liver numbers
Feb 4, 2006
Yhanks for all your help.
I do not drink or take any other meds other than kpax vitamins and dhea, q10.
My question is what could make the liver numbers go up.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what you liver enzymes increased to, whether you also have HCV infection, and how much DHEA, and other nutritional supplements you are taking. It is unlikely, although possible your HIV med regimen would cause an elevation.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Until Std Test Results Come Back?
- Iodine Usefulness For Vaginal Infections
- Is Hpv Tested For When Donating Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.